Wolf gas ranges are known as unmistakable heirs of professional
cooking instruments. To further refine the line, Wolf has updated
the style of the knobs, bezels, and bullnose and enhanced the
professional look with exposed feet. Topside, performance has
been enriched with dual-stacked, sealed burners that provide infinite
control – from the highest searing of meat to the merest breath of
flame for melting. With the sealed seamless burner pans, drips and
spills wipe up in seconds. Options include a infrared grill, infrared
griddle, and the famous French Top.
Ovens feature gas convection with infrared broiler. Widths range
from 30” to 60” with 12 top configurations available in both natural
gas and LP providing your customers with more to choose from to
create their dream kitchen.
- dual-stacked sealed burners with automatic reignition for safety
- Simmer feature on all burners with melt feature on one burner
- Infrared charbroiler and infrared griddle
- Charbroiler, griddle, and French Top covers
- redesigned signature red knobs with stainless bezels
- Spring and damper oven door system
- Shipped with island trim, broiler pan, and three oven racks
- 40-watt interior halogen light
- Exposed feet for professional look
Look for these ranges first quarter 2013 at Top Line Appliance Center.