How long have you been in business for?
For more than 40 years, Topline has been locally owned and family operated. John Moretti has been in the business for several decades. Current owner and John’s son, Michael Moretti took over Topline Appliance in 2000 as a single-store operation with four employees. It now has more than 50 employees, carries all major brands and models, has its own service department with factory-trained technicians, and its state-of-the-art showrooms feature live, cook-in kitchens and other top-of-the-line amenities.
How big are your showrooms, specifically the Wall one?
The company currently has three stores in operation. At our Westfield location, we have a 10,000 sq ft State of the Art showroom featuring three live cook-in kitchens and a wide selection of other major brand appliances. The Wall Township store is the largest, at 15,000 square feet, featuring a designer showroom, and the largest Sub Zero Wolf Living Kitchen in the area.
What separates you from the competition?
Top Line has a history of providing both builders and consumers with the lowest pricing and best service in New Jersey. Top Line is about good old-fashioned value, impeccable service and reliability. Our growth has always been driven primarily by referral business, and that continues today. We will continue providing our customers with the best prices and best level of service.
At Topline, we stand behind everything we sell with pride and will make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. We also back our prices with a 100% guarantee.
You have a comprehensive selection of appliances. Any specific brand names you would like to mention?
Top Line Appliance Center is a full service appliance business carrying all major brands and models. These include Sub Zero, Wolf, Viking, JennAir, KitchenAid, GE, GE Monogram, Whirlpool, Miele, Maytag, Frigidaire, LG, Broan, Capital, Blue Star, Bertazzoni, Amana, Electrolux, Liebherr, Marvel, U-Line, and many more!
We carry the merchandise of 20+ manufacturers, which comes out to around 12,000 to 15,000 products.
Please describe your installation process/expertise.
Once you’ve made your purchase, Topline will set up a timely and convenient delivery schedule. Local delivery is absolutely free of charge – and so is removal of your old appliance, and disposal of cardboard and packing materials. Our factory-trained installers will have you up and running in no time. We’ll make sure you understand how to operate your new appliance and take extra care while in your home or place of business.
Topline has one of the best installation crews in the business! From in-home consultation, cabinet alterations, duct work, or a simple replacement of an older appliance, Topline never uses sub-contractors (which is a common practice in the industry). With Topline you can rest assured that you are getting a factory trained professional to come to your home. Our installers carry ASTI certification and a NJ Home improvement Contractor License (#13VH04949800).
What customer services do you offer? i.e. professional design consultation, site visits, repair, warranty etc.
Design Consultation: We work with 100+ cabinet designers in the area and coordinate the design process with them, providing appliance specifications and necessary information.
Site Visits: We offer free, in-home consultations to make sure the plumbing, electric, or duct work is all located in the right place for your new appliance.
Warranty: All appliances are covered with a one year manufacturer’s warranty. Top Line’s in-house extended warranty program offers peace of mind by protecting your appliances for up to ten years. We will also send one of our factory-trained technicians to not only quickly diagnose the problem, but correct the problem while we are there.
Repair: We have our own service department. Topline Appliance Center has A.S.T.I. (Appliance Service Training Institute) trained techs that attend annual seminars to update their skills. Our goal is to correct your problem as quickly as possible! We can often make it out to a customer’s home in 24 hours.
Do you sell to more residential or commercial sites?
We sell primarily to residential sites, although we do also have a builders’ division.
Is there any one element of Topline that you would like us to highlight/mention?
- Our warehouse/store-front location in Roselle offers 3.5% sales tax.
- Our sales team is incredibly knowledgeable on all appliances we sell. Our salesmen have all been with Topline for many years and have experience and expertise that can only come with time. Our knowledgeable team of salespeople will work with you one-on-one to find the pieces that best suit your needs.
- Overall, Topline believes in a philosophy of fair pricing and excellent customer service. When a customer has an issue, it becomes our priority to have it taken care of as soon as possible.
- We have budgets on kitchen packages that range from $2,000 to $30,000. We have different product lines to suit the needs of our customers.
- We are a full-service store!
The Topline Advantage
• 100% Low Price Guarantee
• 3.5% Sales Tax on Purchase made at our Roselle Store
• State of the Art Westfield and Wall Showrooms
• Friendly, Knowledgeable Factory Trained Sales Consultants
• Free Full Service Local Delivery, Disposal of Old Appliance, Removal Cardboard, and Set up of New Unit
• In House Certified Installers
• Interest Free or Extended Financing Options
• Family Owned and Operated for over 40 years