|THE BEST OF FORM AND FUNCTION|
|The GE Cafe™ French-door wall oven is both beautiful and ergonomic. Inspired by ovens found in restaurant kitchens, the doors are precision-engineered to allow for one-handed opening.
This is especially helpful when juggling multiple cooking tasks during meal preparation. Tackling dinner single-handedly? You got this.
Category Archives: GE
Coming this summer from GE! Artistry Series
GE Unveils First Line of Appliances Designed by a Millennial for Millennials
- Unique design focuses on simplicity, creating an entirely new aesthetic at an affordable price for first-time homebuyers and younger consumers
Artistry will also be unveiled on July 2nd on the Rachael Ray show…
With the introduction of the GE Artistry™ Series, GE’s designers focus on the needs of today’s Millennial generation and their desire to uniquely express themselves. Created by a 27-year-old GE industrial designer with his own generation in mind, the Artistry Series provides first-time homebuyers with a distinctive and fresh-looking appliance suite at a price they can afford. This new line of stylishly sensible kitchen products includes five appliances: a gas range, electric range, bottom-freezer refrigerator, over-the-range microwave and top-control dishwasher.
Most appliances in this segment of the market have similar features that consumers use every day; the Artistry Series offers these, as well as a design aesthetic that will stand out in the home and on the retail floor.
“Investing in the design of these appliances was a top priority for our team,” said Lenzi. “We’ve tripled our design resources over the past two years, and after much research, Tomas DeLuna, industrial designer for GE Appliances’ Concept and Brand team, was tapped to lead the development of the Artistry Series. The look of the product line needed to be simple and approachable with very clean lines. DeLuna’s design sensibilities made him an ideal fit to lead the project.”
DeLuna took the opportunity to design for his own generation by focusing on touchpoints that mattered to him, in areas where consumers interact most with the product—handles, knobs and clocks. “Making the critical consumer touchpoints metallic, and set against either a pure, gloss white or black gloss finish, creates a look that is both familiar to our consumers, yet remains fresh and modern,” said DeLuna. “That’s what makes the GE Artistry Series special; the design is authentic and contemporary with a nod to the past not currently offered in the marketplace.”
The GE logo, visible as a badge on the appliances, also reflects this philosophy. The GE monogram with the words “General” and “Electric” recalls the product badges of the past, yet the juxtaposition of chrome and hi-gloss color evokes the core, contemporary Artistry design principles.
Both the new dishwasher and refrigerator are ENERGY STAR®-qualified appliances. The bottom-freezer refrigerator costs $49 to operate annually.
The full GE Artistry Series will be available in September 2013. Estimated retail price of the full GE Artistry product suite is $2,416.*
*Estimated retail pricing per appliance is as follows: bottom-freezer refrigerator, $1099; top-control dishwasher, $499; over-the-range microwave, $219; gas range and electric range, $599.
GE Café’s new refrigerator with Hot Water Dispenser
Introducing the industry’s first hands-free autofill water dispenser — smart enough to know when to turn itself off.
GE Cafe™ Series ENERGY STAR® 28.6 Cu. Ft. French-Door Ice and Water Refrigerator
Model # CFE29TSDSS
- Complemented by robust handles to add a professional look to your kitchen
- Offers professional style and an extra-tall dispenser to easily fill large containers
- Lets you choose your own temperature or from one of the 4 pre-programmed settings to simplify hot food and drink preparation
- Removes odors and lose the baking soda
- Separate climates in the fresh food and freezer sections help maintain temperature and humidity levels to keep foods fresh
- GE’s exclusive filtration system removes trace pharmaceuticals from water and ice
- Allows for extra door storage when you need it and tucks away when you don’t
- Positioned throughout the interior and under fresh food doors to spotlight foods inside the refrigerator and in the freezer
- Located on the door with integrated bins to create more usable storage space
- 5 accurate settings deliver the optimal temperature for your favorite foods, while colored lights indicate the chosen setting
- An extra boost of cold air restores interior to set temperature for optimum food freshness
Memorial Day GE Rebates
A Gorgeous Kitchen!
We are blown away by this beautiful kitchen! Featuring Side by Side, fully integrated, panel ready Sub Zero refrigeration. And Sub Zero refrigerator drawers, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers, a Miele dishwasher, Wolf cooktop, Viking double wall oven, and a hidden GE profile microwave (built into a flip up cabinet). Don’t you love it all?
If you’re curious, the Cabinetry was done by Design Line Kitchens in Sea Girt.
Have you seen the new Slate finish from GE?
Slate: a color that is just as stylish and sophisticated as stainless steel but with a strong, earthy feel.
Between now and January 30th…
Receive a Visa® prepaid card* valued up to $300 on select Slate finish appliances.
Save $300 when you buy 4
Save $200 when you buy 3
Save $100 when you buy 2